The European Democracy Youth Network (EDYN), is a coalition of political and civic leaders, ages 18-32, with a shared commitment to democratic principles. Representing diverse cultural, ideological, and vocational backgrounds, EDYN members leverage each other as the source of solutions to the challenges facing their communities through:
- Exchanging best practices and engaging with thought leadership on member-identified issues;
- Individually-tailored professional development and mentorship activities;
- A small-grants mechanism supporting projects designed, selected, and implemented by members;
- Practical skills-building on a range of topics including campaign management, fundraising, and digital communications;
- Opportunities to apply their professional skills to member-coordinated initiatives at the country level.
The application is open to civic and political leaders between the ages of 18 and 32.
**In addition to the application below, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. EDYN will not consider your application complete without a copy of your CV.**
This application will close at - February 14, 2020
Here is a link to the application: http://bit.ly/EDYN_Application
EDYN is committed to advancing and sustaining the following values:
- Constructive Political Engagement
- Environmental Consciousness
- Ethical Behavior
EDYN Members makes an impact at the local level through country chapters, currently located in 15 countries - Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Lithuania, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine.
Each country chapter is led by a team of member-elected EDYN Ambassadors who are responsible for representing the network at the international level, including at EDYN’s annual Membership Conference.
Connect with EDYN by email - email@example.com - and on social media: