IRI is recruiting twelve Long-Term Observers for Ukraine’s 2019 presidential election. The Candidates will be deployed six weeks before Election Day, March 31, 2019, through mid-April.
The Observers will be responsible for:
• observing/assessing key indicators of the electoral process;
• providing assessments of electoral preparation, submitting weekly reports;
• on Election Day, identifying any electoral violations;
• documenting atmosphere during polls using IRI opening, voting and closing checklists;
• assisting with preparation of statements/reports.
Candidates must be fluent in English and cannot be citizens of Ukraine.
Applications should include:
• Information addressing experience in providing the above-mentioned services.
• Candidate’s name, address, telephone number and electronic address.
• Contact information for three references with whom the applicant has worked within last 24 months.
• Applicant’s Taxpayer Identification Number if the Candidate is a U.S./foreign resident who has income connected with conduct of activities in the U.S. or has an office/place of business/fiscal paying agent in the U.S.
• Size - maximum 5 pages, using Times New Roman font, 1” margins.
- Expert Service Rate Form provided in this solicitation.
Bids must be submitted via email to Joshua Solomon, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EURASIA2018U08o” by November 23, 2018.