IRI is recruiting a Long-Term Observation Coordinator for Ukraine’s 2019 presidential election. The Candidate will be deployed at least six weeks before Election Day, March 31, 2019, until the end of April.
The Coordinator will be responsible for:
• supervising and providing logistical support to six LTO teams;
• collecting and analyzing LTO’s weekly election observation reports;
• writing the final election observation report;
• shaping the Short-Term Observation strategy.
Candidates must be fluent in English and cannot be citizens of Ukraine.
Applications should include:
• Information addressing experience in providing the above-mentioned services.
• Candidate’s name, address, telephone/facsimile number and electronic address.
• Contact information for three references with whom the applicant has worked within last 24 months.
• Applicant’s Taxpayer Identification Number if the Candidate is a U.S. or a foreign resident who has income effectively connected with conduct of activities in the U.S. or has an office/place of business/fiscal paying agent in the U.S.
• Size - maximum 5 pages, using Times New Roman font, 1” margins.
- Expert Service Rate Form provided in this solicitation.
Bids must be submitted via email to Joshua Solomon, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EURASIA2018U07o” by November 23, 2018.